Sunday, January 17, 2010

riding to work with Rick

So, I have a blog web page. That means I am control of what to write about and when and all that stuff. Well then let's  blog. Some how that sounds almost like something you might step in. Where do these words come from? Anyway, we're off.


Hmmm. Writer's cramp the first time out.
     Nah, not really.
As I said I will tell all a Y'all about the Texas Panhandle among other things. One thing, to get me started is that here in the Texas Panhandle, we have the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets, especially if there are a few clouds scattered around. Let me see if I can figure out how to show you.


       Ah, there we go.
I often carry a small camera in my pocket and just whip it out and push the button while zooming down the road and these two are taken exactly in that manner.
     So please excuse the windshield and any blurriness and possible bug splatters.
One thing that makes our sunrises and sunsets so outstanding is the fact that there are very few things sticking up from the horizon to interfere with the view. If it sticks up, it is probably man made.
     More later, folks.
Have a good day.